bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, July 25, 2009
LF BBQ
posted at: @12:04 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

july 24, friday noon;

work @ 10am to 2pm.

5pm*
meet at library & go to take railroad together.

get off @ little neck.


woo hooo~
first time taking railroad train
feeling excited!

喜歡那里的生活環境
與紐約城市 有些不同
也許 有些許僻靜 但很舒服
間間屋仔都很靚

dream house*

...跳一跳!
話甘快 就到laaaa

yes!
后面那間 就是isaiah屋企

place of the day*

isaiah屋企后院有個大草地&濕地公園
超正的view!

.....jealous :(


i loves BBQ!
尤其是那真好味的雞翼*
黑椒味 再加蜂蜜 真是沒得頂

&棉花糖

一級棒!

totemo oishi oishi!

雖然還有很多很多其它選擇
例如, 魷魚,秋刀魚,蝦,蘑菇 etc!

但我依然鐘情于最愛ge雞翼*
&紫色番薯也很甜nei

飲...飲..飲....飲.....勝!

傍晚時
少少冷風吹過 舒服到...(:

夜晚 又見到螢火蟲*


大概20人?

....可惜
大合照 最后未能 完成


Special Thanks to Phibbie&Rita (:
of cause isaiah too!


Love Fellowship bbq gathering*
mission accomplish!