bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, July 9, 2009
i got it!
posted at: @8:55 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

開心*

2個星期geh等待 是值得

當身邊朋友 時不時一直問起有何進展時
情緒總會down
不斷催眠自己 說 再給多些時間吧

以為信心滿滿 只是假象


期待 失落 慢慢放棄
最后興奮收場
真開心
^_*


下個星期的orientation*
希望一起順利

有菠蘿婆婆&一個fren一起train
感覺 也沒什么 緊張

.....十分之期待


thanks, billy (:


UNIQLO* here i come!



- 如沒有某人* 我想我會更加開心



晚上;

很久沒和爹爹媽媽一起吃晚飯了
今晚吃 特別多
躺在床上 和爹爹看新聞
最幸福了
=P