bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
diy birthday cake for?
posted at: @10:05 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

魚魚 小姐 aka kris 同學仔

*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
*

HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY (:




July 2, thursday noon;

theme:a diy birthday for kris*

其實之前已經念好想親手做蛋糕給

奈何, 你知laa ..
我連煮野都不識 又點識焗蛋糕wor

唯有前一個星期 問定phibbie可唔可以教我

again, thanks phibbie!


之后就問yanyan 要不要一起去phibbie屋企弄


so,

we meet at thursday @ phibbie's house to self-make the birthday cake!


聽聞oreo最好味 所以就決定用它laa

we went to supermarket together to buy the ingredients.

我同yanyan 負責將oreo的cream 分開一邊


after 2 hours?

.......almost
it smell so good!

ding~ yup! it is done!

still, we gotta put the decorations on it
& let it froze for another 30 minutes.

..finally...here we go!

the birthday girl with the birthday cake!

......hehes

hey kris, the birthday girl!

那是
小朋友們特地為你弄geh生日禮物*

^________^



MUAHHSS*