bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, July 19, 2009
1week training is over!
posted at: @8:44 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Kirbyby Love Sing K (:



friday, july 17;



officially, 1week uniqlo training is finally OVER!

loving my own name tag&pouches*
which is one of the Uniqlo dress code as well.



Enjoy What I Have*



saturday, july 18;

after whole week training,
...finally!
it is time to play play ^^

3-8pm @ flushing world KTV

finally, i get to have a chance to take photo w. 16years old ryan didi
:P

after singing,
we walked around 30 minutes to 168 restaurant to eat
and visited ryan didi
(:

after dinner,
sat in front of the library to have a lit chit-chat w. kris babe
(=
love that windy feel of the night.


12pm,
went to whitestones for movie!

I LOVE 3D IceAged*

It was so darn funnnnnnnnnnnyyyy.


got home around 3pm midnight.
woo hooooo~


now, i so wanna watch 3D UP*